York Science Scholars Award (YSSA) to Study in Canada: York University in Canada is calling for applications from understudies over the globe to partake in the York Science Scholars program made accessible through the college’s Faculty of Science and targets helping high-performing science understudies meet their fantasy about considering in Canada on grant.
Grant Sponsor(s): York University
Grants to be taken at: York University, Canada.
Grant Type: Partial Funding/Academic Merit Awards
Grant level: Undergraduate study level.
Openings: up to 25 grants accessible
Grant Worth/Allowance: $10,000.
Subject Eligibility: All undergrad programs in the workforce of science.
Nation/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International Students
Qualification and Selection Criteria: The accompanying qualification conditions will apply
- Undergraduate qualification opens for Canadian and International understudies.
- Scholarships to be granted for any undergrad degreestudy program offered by the college.
- All understudies, Canadian and International, who have applied for access to the York University Faculty of Science for full-time study beginning in fall 2020, are qualified to apply for this program.
- Newly enlisted first-year Faculty of Science understudies are qualified to get this honor.
- For the motivation behind affirmation, candidates must have a high scholastic accomplishment (least 80% confirmation normal or proportionate),
- English Language Requirement: Applicants outside the nation of origin whose official language isn’t English will regularly need to give evidence of the language capacity request to have the option to contemplate there.
Application Procedures for the York Science Scholars Award (YSSA) to Study in Canada, 2020 – How-to-Apply
To take part, the candidates need to take admission to the college. In the wake of taking affirmation candidates need to present an application structure and YSSA Reference Form.
Archive Requirements: To apply, applicants must be prepared to present the Resume, Reference Letters, Personal Statements, Transcripts, and so on.
Application Deadline: March 23, 2020