Are you interested in working in an Oil and Gas company as a Control room operator/A operator offshore in the U.S, then you need to take a chance at this opportunity. See the job summary below and apply.
Wood is searching for an Control Room Operator/ A Operator with offshore experience in the oil and gas industry to join our international team.
Work schedule of 14×14 with a work terminal out of Ingleside, TX but will be converting to a 28×28 international rotation schedule.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
• Monitoring and controlling the remote operation of the subsea wells and production systems, including, performing emergency corrective action as required.
• Operating in compliance with 30 CFR operating limits, regulations, standards, procedures and codes.
• Maintain appropriate records and documents and submit reports as required.
• Work effectively in a team environment to monitor, log, resolve, and escalate operation and safety issues.
• Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• May work with deck operators as part of an operating team.
• As a member of a busy team, actively assist with additional projects as required or requested by supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications
Required: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 5-8 years of experience required; Subpart-O / T-2 certification required.
Preferred: Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; 3-5 years’ control room or deck operator on a deepwater platform experience preferred; Related subsea wells, oil and gas operations experience is required, as well as, Subpart-O / T-2 certification required.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws