Sales Associate Needed At Tommy Hilfiger In Canada, Salary -$8,000 Per Month | Apply Now
The Tommy Hilfiger brand creates a lifestyle that inspires people everywhere to believe that anything is possible Seeks a Sales associate. The brand is all about people having fun, enjoying life, helping others succeed and treating people with respect. And as a part of the brand, you too can experience this fashion phenomenon.
• Competitive salaries
• Insurance & RRSP benefits for full-time Associates
• Generous discounts on merchandise
• Training and development
• Career growth opportunities
• Sell and promote Tommy Hilfiger merchandise through execution of the “Spirited Service” standards.
• Assist store management in completing the sales generation and operational functions of the store.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with company Policies & Procedures and established Best Practices.
• Provides efficient, accurate and “spirited” service at the cash counter.
• Work towards a goal with an emphasis on service quality, customer satisfaction and financial performance.
• Deliver business results.
• Perform a variety of operational activities as assigned by the Store Manager or the Manager on Duty.
• Work well in a team environment, create energy and excitement around shared goals and values, contribute to an environment of trust and respect, act with urgency and integrity, demonstrate flexibility and HAVE FUN!
• Minimum of six months as a Sales Associate is desired, but not required.
• Minimum High School education or equivalent.
• Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel; maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office; lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend; operate cash register and office computer.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues.